We Deliver to all UK mainland Including Scotland and Highlands and Northern Ireland.
- We will always keep you informed of the progress of your order and schedule with you a convenient date whenever possible.
- No Broken Items! we take great care to delivery your goods in perfect conditions, by inspecting them before loading on the van/pallet and avoiding third party courier deliveries.
- Our driver will wait for you to check all the items before he leaves or takes the payment**
- We accept Cash on Delivery payments** for maximum confidence, just pay after receiving and checking all the items condition.
- Unbeatable after sale service. We excel in resolving any issue that should arise with the products you have ordered from us. You can count on us!
- Scotland, Highlands and Northern Ireland delivery now available. See table below for details
** Available only for areas covered by our vans
Delivery Charges depends on the delivery area and the item (please refer to the delivery info in each listing).
How it works? Shortly after receiving your order we will contact you and arrange with you a convenient delivery date. On the agreed delivery day our driver will keep your informed on the status of the delivery by phone. (please provide a valid phone number when ordering. Ideally a mobile phone number)
Our drivers will deliver almost all the orders, giving you the option to pay cash on delivery, and check all the items before you pay for maximum confidence.
Sometimes we will need to delivery via pallet delivery service, in this case cash on delivery is not available and payment must be made in advance.
At what time will the delivery arrive? In general our delivery hours range from early morning till late evening. Due to factors like traffic and other delays it is difficult to give an arrival time estimate. However we will try and give a rough estimate of delivery time (eg, morning, afternoon, evening). Additionally our driver will call when he is approximately an hour away with a more precise ETA.